The 1st International Conference on Biosorption and Bioaccumulation (ICBB)
On behalf of the Scientific and Organizing Committee of The 1st International Conference on Biosorption and Bioaccumulation (ICBB) we are now extending our sincerely warm welcome to you to attend this conference, which will be held during 15-18th September, 2013 in Karpacz, Poland.
The main idea of 1st International Conference on Biosorption and Bioaccumulation is to provide a platform for scientists working in the research area of biosorption and bioacumulation. This event brings an opportunity to exchange new ideas, comments, experiences, finding new research partners for future scientific collaboration. The conference provides a great occasion to set-up and establish contacts with colleagues involved in the research areas of Biosorption and Bioaccumulation.
Looking forward to seeing you in Karpacz!
Prof. Katarzyna Chojnacka
Co-Chair, ICBB 2013
- Keynote speech will be delivered by Prof. Bohumil Volesky (more).
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality and relevance, eligible full papers will be selected for publication in peer reviewed journal (more).
- Intensive courses on SORPTION/BIOSORPTION, and on WATER POLLUTION CONTROL will be provided.
- Among papers and posters presented at the conference, Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award and Best Poster Award will be conferred (more).
- Special workshop on pilot plant scale installation for new biological feed additives and fertilizers components, based on biosorption processes will be conducted (more).